CLASS GUIDELINES 12R
914-632-0714 (Ext. 320)
advised of the following rules and guidelines for this class.
1. You must conduct yourself in a manner which demonstrates
respect to me, your classmates and yourself.
2. Do not chew gum/eat or drink in the classroom.
3. Be prepared.
Come to class each day with:
LOOSE LEAF - WIDE RULED
4. Be sure lap-top is in working order. It will be used on an as-needed basis.
5. Writing must be clearly
developed. All written work must be typed unless otherwise stated. If your printer is broken e-mail paper to a friend and
have him print it.
6. If you are absent see me the next day for make-up work. You may not make up work that you have
missed at the
end of the quarter. It must be done immediately.
7. Missed tests will be taken in detention (after
school) or on Saturday. If you don not take it you will receive a 0.
8. Homework must be completed on time.
Quizzes will be both announced and unannounced.
10. Extra-credit will be available at my discretion. There is, usually,
one chance for extra-credit per quarter.
Remember extra credit is extra. Do not ask for extra if you have not completed
all assignments and taken all tests.
11. Plagiarism/Cheating will result in a grade of 0 for that assignment.
12. Saturday detention will be utilized in accordance with the guidelines set forth in the student handbook.
THE POINT SYSTEM IS USED. I TAKE THE NUMBER OF POINTS EARNED AND DIVIDE THAT NUMBER BY THE TOTAL NUMBER OF POINTS IT WAS POSSIBLE